Recipe Chicken Kebabs
Chicken & Apricot Kebabs
- 2 ½ pounds skinless deboned chicken breast fillets
- 1 packet Mediterranean apricots
- 1 onion chopped in quarters
- Green or Red peppers (optional)
- 1 cup Jim’s Own BBQ Sauce -Mild, Hot or Mustard
- 1 tsp dried thyme
Mix the thyme with the Jim’s Own Sauce of your choice. Cut the chicken in 1 – 1.5 inch cubes and marinate it in half a cup of the Jim’s Own Sauce Mild, Hot or Mustard for 2 – 4 hours or overnight. After marinating skewer the meat, apricots, onion and optional peppers onto metal or bamboo skewers and grill over medium heat.
This is delicious with our oven grilled veggies you will find on our veggies pages.
in Poultry / Sauce Hot / Sauce Mild / Sauce Mustard 0 comments